1. The importance of your personal data
We realize that your privacy is very important, and we will work hard to protect your privacy. Unless you voluntarily provide us with your personal data, we will not collect and use your personal data as described below. In addition, we will comply with all relevant requirements of laws and regulations applicable to data protection.
2. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
• Contact information, including name, address, phone number or email address;
• Public information published by you in public, or on our social media pages, or on our website, such as a review of a product;
• Demographic information, such as your gender and birthday;
• Your purchase information, including the products you purchased and their prices;
• WeChat nickname, Weibo nickname, WeChat avatar, Weibo avatar, WeChat account or other social media information that you agree to share;
• Details of your visit to the website, including traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data.
3. Collect your personal data
In the following cases, we will ask you to provide your personal information:
• Register your personal information by setting up an account on our website or requesting to download data;
• Participate in or use promotions, events or other functions provided by the website;
• Request for product catalog;
• Request to receive any promotions, promotions or other types of communications;
• Make inquiries or comments through our customer service.
4. Use of your personal data
We will use the personal data we hold about you in the following situations:
• To enable us to understand your interests, concerns and preferences more clearly;
• Provide you with more information about our new products, events, website changes, service updates, special products and promotions;
• Process your order;
•Prepare exhibitions or other activities;
• Record statistical data for market analysis;
• Communicate with you regarding your purchase, account information or customer service needs;
• Better answer your customer service inquiries or provide you with the services you request.
We may contact you for the above purposes through the email address you provided to us or any other contact method you provided to us.
If you are unwilling to receive these emails or make the above contact, you can contact us directly.
5. Direct Promotion
6. Opt out of receiving promotional information
If you choose not to receive any communications or promotional information from us, please contact us directly. If you indicate that you do not wish to receive this information again, we will not contact you for these purposes. We will make reasonable efforts to meet your requirements in a timely manner.
7. Protect your personal data
We will do our best to take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is kept confidential and safe, and we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent any illegal or accidental damage, accidental loss, or unauthorized disclosure or review or other illegal activities. We will pay particular attention to ensuring that our information system is properly protected and safe. We have used specific tools to enable us to discover security issues that have occurred. The use of these tools may cause our security service personnel to access personal data. Such information will be collected and processed for the sole purpose of managing security issues in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
However, you should note that due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that any of your personal data stored on our servers or transmitted between users will not be accessed without permission. And we declare, if any data or communication is stolen or lost, accessed or damaged without permission, or intercepted, we are not responsible for this. By using this website, you confirm that you understand and agree to bear these risks.
Unless we have obtained your consent in advance, we will not rent, trade, distribute or sell any personal data you provide to us to any third party.
9. Registration information
The website contains some areas where you can submit information to us (such as our registration service). In addition, we also have the function of automatically collecting information from users of the website (such as cookies and operation tracking technology). During the registration process, you must provide us with a password, your name, address, and a valid mobile phone number. You are responsible for keeping your password strictly confidential.
10. Access, revision or deletion of your personal data held by us
If at any time, you wish to modify your personal information in our database, or if you want to know what personal information we hold about you, please contact us. We will make reasonable efforts to meet your requirements in a timely manner. If you wish to delete your personal information or cancel your account, please contact us in the same way as above, and we will take reasonable steps to delete or cancel it, unless we need to save such information for legal reasons.
12. Questions, inquiries or complaints